Check if applies:
1. I spend most of my time online ( )
2. I discuss about the latest viral video with my friends ( )
3. I Keep in touch with friends via instant messaging more than on the phone ( )
4. I often have lunch/dinner in front of a PC ( )
5. I check my Facebook or e-mail the moment I wake up in the morning ( )
If you checked any two or more of the above, then you can now display your allegiance to the wired way of living by sporting internet-themed basketball shoes.
These shoes are a perfect complement to your style; which probably includes nerdy glasses, a transformers t-shirt and an unwashed for months denim. What’s more? The shoes’ built-in geo-location technology will also let your friends know about your whereabouts every step of the way. (You know I’m taking a piss right?)
In case you’re wondering… these shoes were designed by a certain Brass Monki (the name says it all ain’t it?) and not by Nike (phew!).
What’s next? Facebook underpants that come with a ‘Like’ button?
I’m going to log-off and have a life right now.